Computerbank’s refurbished computers come with a three months back to base computer warranty.
- The warranty is extended to six months if the original operating system, Linux, is still installed on the computer.
- If you have a problem with your computer bring it back to us on a Friday or Saturday.
- After the warranty period, the charge for repairs to machines is $25 plus the cost of parts.
- There will be charge if a Computerbank computer has been tampered with and items replaced or removed.
- We charge $25 if the machine has become faulty after a Windows installation. We do not install Windows only the Linux operating system.
Computerbank is open Friday10-5pm and Saturday 12.30-5pm